Gravity Die Casting in Australia
Alliance Connect provides gravity die casting throughout Australia.
We have a team of dedicated metallurgists for all your metal casting needs.
Standard Gravity Die Casting Process
Alliance Connect performs gravity die casting for non-ferrous alloy parts like aluminium, zinc and copper. With over 50 years in the metallurgical industry, we have fully mastered the process.
The standard process of our gravity die casting includes:
- Coating the heated mould with a die release agent
- Pouring molten metal to allow the material to fill all the extremities of the mould cavity
- Carefully opening the mould after the cooling period
A standard gravity die casting process
Some Advantages of Gravity Die Casting
The experts at Alliance Connect are completely committed and involved in the creation of your gravity die components and fixtures. In fact, gravity die casting is a practical and efficient process.
Some of the advantages of gravity die casting include:
- Dimensional accuracy
- Smoother cast surface finish compared to sand cast
- Improved mechanical properties
- Allows for thinner wall casting
- Faster production times than other processes
A wide range of benefits
What Sets Us Apart?
Reliable service is just a phone call away!